If you haven't seen my previous posts, then let me remind you that I'm gearing up my professional writer blog (BECAUSE COME NOVEMBER, I WILL BE A PHYSICAL BOOK IN A BRICK AND MORTAR PROFESSIONAL WRITER, HEY HEY NOW!) with regular posts to drum up an audience.
1. Mormon Mondays, posted every Mon.
2. Trade Day Tuesdays, posted once a month where folks can pimp their projects, recs, etc. Hopefully this will gain traction and we'll all be a great big sharing community of things that are awesome.
3. Writing Wednesday, every Wed. [LINK IS FOR TODAY], and this isn't me trying to tell you how to write, but simply talking about the process and most importantly: ENCOURAGING YOU IF YOU NEED IT, because that's how I roll. (Ex: one guy from the HDJM comments section is now inspired to write, so he's checking in with me because don't we all need head pats? Of course! I can do that for you, too!)
4. Throwback Thursday, every week, random hilarity/music/what have you
5. Free For All Friday, WINE. CHEESE. MAYBE PR0NY PICS OR LINKS. It's a wildcard. like me.
HEY. I am hungry like nobody's business, but I'm waiting for my girls to get their buns downstairs so we can go eat. TEENAGERS, pfft.
ION, I was carded at the liquor store yesterday, and I don't even care if the guy was smarmy and salesman-ish, because I WILL TAKE THAT. That shizz will fuel me like nobody's business.
ION 2, I've been posting a bunch of TW fic lately, including the latest one this weekend, an Amnesia/fake-pretend relationship fic called BLACK OUT DAYS. I'm having a lot of fun playing in that fandom, I have to say. The show is kind of crap in that the writing isn't good or cohesive, but the ACTORS. They are giving 110% (which is mathematically impossible and yet) and are so pretty and just trying to subvert their creator at every turn. I approve. And when I don't: I fic.